Here’s a warm yummy drink for a cold, winter night!
It’s especially good if you don’t have any chocolate on hand.
Hot Vanilla Drink
Perfect for a cold Winter night!
- 1/2 cup of whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 cup of milk (per hot vanilla)
- 2 teaspoons of sugar (per hot vanilla)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract (per hot vanilla)
Start with the topping. In a medium bowl, whip 1/2 cup of whipping cream until it's frothy. Add 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup and a dash of cinnamon, then continue to whip the mixture until everything is well blended and peaks form. Makes enough to top about 6 drinks.
For each hot vanilla, microwave 1 cup of milk and 2 teaspoons of sugar in a mug for 90 seconds. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Top with a dollop of chocolate cream, a drizzle of chocolate syrup, and a dash of cinnamon.