We love all kinds of chicken salad and we’ve added all kind of extras, from red grapes to pecans.
This recipe has a Mexican flavor from the lime and cilantro and is perfect as a dip with tortilla chips!
Mexican Rotisserie Chicken Salad
Delicious with tortilla chips.
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 store bought rotisserie chicken , skin removed and shredded (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels (thawed)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper,
- diced small1 small red onion,
- finely diced1/4 cup cilantro,
- finely chopped
- 4 pieces romaine lettuce
- 4 cups tortilla chips
In a large bowl combine, lime juice, salt, pepper and sour cream. Whisk until well combined. Add in chicken, corn, red pepper, onion and cilantro. Toss to coat.
Serve on top of lettuce and garnish with chips. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 days.